1. Drafting Package provides you with our drafting service
2. In order to go with this package the Customer has to provide us with the design of the building that has floor plans and elevations drawn up to
3. Drafting Package is designed for Customers, who already have the floor plans and elevations drawn up to scale and require our drafting serviceThis package includes no design input from us, and the job will be given to a Draftsman to prepare Working Drawings. If you desire to receive design input from an experienced Designer we suggest to go with any of our Design Packages.
4. Drafting Package includes 1 Minor Design Change Order.
5. Information GatheringDuring the Initial Meeting we will collect the needed information in order to start working on your project, we will also require the Customer to provide us with to scale drawings of the floor plans and of the 4 elevations of the building he or she desires.
6. This package does not include Schematic Design or Preliminary Design Stages.
7. Based on the drawings we receive from the Customer at the Initial Meeting, we will produce Preliminary Drawings consisting of floor plans andOnce these drawings are produced they will be sent to the Customer for a review.
8. 1 Minor Design ChangeOnce Customer receives the Preliminary Drawings he or she will be able to prepare a Change Order with a list of Minor Design Changes to the drawings. When the Customer is ready to have a Progress Meeting he or she has to schedule this meeting by phone. The Progress Meeting could be held in person in our office, by phone, or via Skype. If the Progress Meeting is requested to be held by phone or Skype, the customer has to send us the changes to the drawings prior to the meeting. During this meeting we will go over the changes Customer wants and over any questions that might arise from the review of the drawings. The Progress Meetings have an allocated maximum time limit of 1 hour. The allocated time is usually sufficient if the Customer comes prepared.
9. PreliminaryAfter the Progress Meeting we will make adjustments to the drawings as requested by the Customer, and will send Preliminary Drawings for Customer approval. If the Customer approves the Preliminary Drawings we will start working on Working Drawings. If the Customer will want further changes to the drawings, such will be charged on hourly basis as per our current Price List.
10. Working DrawingsAfter Customer approves Preliminary Drawings we will proceed with the production of Working Drawings.
Once we complete the Working Drawings we will deliver them to the Customer on the media ordered.