1. Design Package provides you with our design and drafting
2. Design Package is designed for Customers, who do not necessarily know exactly what they want, or those who would like us to spend more time on the design of the building and get variations of the design with a heavy input from a Designer.
3. Design Package includes up to 4 Minor Design ChangeThe Customer will also receive a minimum of 2 variations of the schematic floor layouts of the building and minimum of 2 variations of the front elevation of the building to choose from.
4. Information Gathering: During the Initial Meeting we will collect the needed information in order to start working on your project.
5. Schematic DesignAfter the Initial Meeting we will provide the Customer with a minimum of 2 variations of the schematic floor layouts of the building.
6. Preliminary DesignDuring this stage the Customer will have an opportunity to make up to 4 Minor Design Change Orders free of charge.
7. 4 Minor Design ChangeOnce Customer receives the Progress Drawings he or she will be able to prepare a Change Order with a list of Minor Design Changes to the drawings. When the Customer is ready to have a Progress Meeting he or she has to schedule this meeting by phone. The Progress Meeting could be held in person in our office, by phone, or via Skype. If the Progress Meeting is requested to be held by phone or Skype, the customer has to send us the changes to the drawings prior to the meeting. During this meeting we will go over the changes Customer wants to do and over any questions that might arise from the review of the drawings. The Progress Meetings have an allocated maximum time limit of 1 hour. The allocated time is usually sufficient if the Customer comes prepared.
8. Progress DrawingsAfter the Initial Meeting we will provide the Customer with a minimum of 2 variations of the schematic floor layouts of the building.
9. Progress DrawingsBased on the schematic layout chosen by the Customer we will produce to scale floor plans of the building that will be sent to the Customer for a review.
10. Progress DrawingsAfter the Progress Meeting we will make the changes to the floor plans as decided at the meeting, and we will also prepare rough elevation drawings of the building. We will also prepare a minimum of 2 variations of the front elevation of the building. These changed drawings with rough elevation and 2 front variations will be sent to the Customer for a review.
11. Progress DrawingsBased on the front elevation chosen by the Customer we will prepare Preliminary Drawings consisting of floor plans and 4 elevations.
12. At our discretion we may send more detailed Progress Drawings then the required for each stage of the Design Process, but if we do so, the Customer still will have an opportunity to make up to 4 Minor Design Change Orders during the Preliminary Design Stage.
13. If the Customer approves the Preliminary Drawings we will start working on WorkingIf the Customer will want further changes to the drawings, such will be charged on hourly basis as per our current Price List.
14. Working DrawingsAfter Customer approves Preliminary Drawings we will proceed with the production of Working Drawings. Once we complete the Working Drawings we will deliver them to the Customer on the media ordered.
15. Release of Finish Drawing
Once Working Drawing are ready the Customer must pay the invoice prior to the release of the Finial Drawing.