1. Basic Design Package provides you with our basic design and drafting
2. In order to go with this package, the schematic floor plans and front elevation of the building must be finalized during the InitialIn this package the Customer is encouraged to prepare some schematic sketches of the floor plans and of the approximate look of the front elevation prior to the Initial Meeting.
3. Basic Design Package is designed for Customers, who know exactly what they want, but do not have to scale drawings of the floor plans and elevations, and desire some guidance from a Designer.
4. Basic Design Package includes up to 3 Minor Design Change Orders.
5. Information GatheringDuring the Initial Meeting we will collect the needed information in order to start working on your project. We will also require the Customer to finalize the schematic floor plans and front elevation of the building at the meeting.
6. Schematic DesignIn Basic Design Package the schematic floor plans and the front elevation are to be finalized during the Initial Meeting.
7. Preliminary DesignDuring this stage the Customer will have an opportunity to make up to 3 Change Orders free of charge.
8. 3 Minor Design ChangeOnce Customer receives the Progress Drawings he or she will be able to prepare a Change Order with a list of Minor Design Changes to the drawings. When the Customer is ready to have a Progress Meeting he or she has to schedule this meeting by phone. The Progress Meeting could be held in person in our office, by phone, or via Skype. If the Progress Meeting is requested to be held by phone or Skype, the customer has to send us the changes to the drawings prior to the meeting. During this meeting we will go over the changes Customer wants to do and over any questions that might arise from the review of the drawings. The Progress Meetings have an allocated maximum time limit of 1 hour. The allocated time is usually sufficient if the Customer comes prepared.
9. Progress DrawingsBased on the schematic layout finalized during the Initial Meeting we will produce to scale floor plans of the building that will be sent to the Customer for a review.
10. Progress DrawingsAfter the first Progress Meeting we will make the changes to the floor plans as decided at the meeting, and we will also prepare 4 rough elevation drawings of the building. These changed drawings with 4 rough elevations will be sent to the Customer for a review.
11. Progress DrawingsBased on the changes requested by the Customer we will prepare Preliminary Drawings consisting of floor plans and 4 elevations.
12. At our discretion we may send more detailed Progress Drawings then the required for each stage of the Design Process, but if we do so, the Customer still will have an opportunity to make up to 3 Minor Design Change Orders during the Preliminary Design Stage.
13. If the Customer approves the Preliminary Drawings we will start working on WorkingIf the Customer will want further changes to the drawings, such will be charged on hourly basis as per our current Price List.
14. Working DrawingsAfter Customer approves Preliminary Drawings we will proceed with the production of Working Drawings. Once we complete the Working Drawings we will deliver them to the Customer on the media ordered.